Making Into a book

The design of my concept book is simple. It will include a contant of introduction and the three parts of the story , all include the story board, sketch and the final art work. 

My Book cover is put with this logo. It a picture of the magical rapunzel lettuce. Along with my title.


logo
Title

 The font that I have chosen called Variex OT, downloaded from typekit. The i wanted to use this font is to create this childlike concept book. So all of the font in the book will be using this style.



And this design is for my background for my introduction. It is a design of the window portraied in the first part, first scene of the story. 



The way i indicate each new chapter in the book is by seperating in different colour. Each parts shows a different mood, so the first part, which shows sadness, uses cool colour. seconf part, shows excitedment and the rise of tension, thats why I chose a warmer tone of colour. In the last part, the colour was the wamrest as it shows the most tension among all.



Comments

Popular Posts