project proposal: 2. design of the tower

Design of the tower

I been looking for some example that chould fit my tower. And this Tower fits into my ideal type of tower, the feeling of abandon.
However, the style of architecture was developed during the romanesque style. this tower is a combination of early, high and late romanesque. the surface of the tower is more smooth.

In figure two is an example of how an early romanesque tower looks like. The surface is built with stones, it has a rough sufure.
figure 1. galata tower.
http://www.nationalturk.com/en/disvover-european-capitals-of-culture-istanbul-plovdiv/
figure 2. tower.
http://www.nationalturk.com/en/disvover-european-capitals-of-culture-istanbul-plovdiv/
The features of my tower will combine these two building. The upper part of the tower ( roof and second part of tower) will be in coperating the Galata tower, and the lower part of the tower will incoperate the Tower from figure 2.

For my settings,

I have some exmaples of picture taken by myself.
brainstroming the composition for my work.
These are all from Queenspark.







Comments

Popular Posts