08/02- First Week

What about Digital Lesson?? 

From last year's digital class, we have been exposed to different editing software from Adobe, which includes, Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom, and InDesign. Understanding the software gave a brief idea of what should I do this year.

Well, this year, we are introduced to the option open in the industry. What is the benefit of learning digital art... The only career that I only thought of which relate to digital is Graphic Designer. But I was wrong, there is actually a lot of opportunities,  and our tutor; Rachel, gave us a slight picture of it.

She gave a presentation of what career is actually related to using digital media, among all, there are three that really raise my interest.

  1. Concept Artist 
  2. Matte-painting 
  3. Artist 
I wanted to use art to narrate a story to my audience. During this year,  my exploration will decide which side I'm more interested in. 

Comments

Popular Posts